Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Total Facial Esthetics and Dentistry

Last week Dr. Beri and I attended a class in downtown Chicago on Dermal Fillers and Botox Treatments for Healthcare Professionals. As a 57 year young single mom, I was concerned about having any type of work done on my face or my smile. Needless to say, I was apprehensive and scared.

I am sold on the beauty that botox and fillers can provide us to enhance our beauty, not make us look like plastic faced, non-expressionistic models. Dr. Beri did such a wonderful job on my face, getting rid of the deep wrinkles between my eyes, and forehead, along with my crows feet around the eyes. I can still move my muscles, my eyebrows still move, but I look relaxed. The one deep parenthesis I have on each side of my gorgeous smile are decreased, but I still have my radient smile.

What does this mean to Wheaton Cosmetic Dentistry? Dr. Beri was able to fill my facial lines with Juvederm after numbing my mouth. Did I feel anything? NO!!!!! That is the beauty of having a highly trained dentist doing these facial aesthetic procedures. Who works in the mouth and face more than a dentist?

The next step - Dr. Beri will be adding a little Botox around my nose so that my smile is not as gummy. My smile will be enhanced and I will not see the gums around my upper teeth. If I get TMJ or severe headaches, Botox can relieve those problems also.

It is exciting to see where this will lead Wheaton Cosmetic Dentistry in the future. Providing our patients with the best dental care is one avenue, but providing full facial esthetics and enhancing the smile - that is a totally exciting avenue to travel down.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone in our family had a dental problem, we will definitely run to a dentist like Dr. Beri. Who would want to be given service that is cheap but lacks in total care and quality? I hope all the practitioners in our country will be as professional as he.

    Elvera Matos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. periodontal surgery

    ReplyDelete